Fat Burning Workout Routine
Ever wonder why some people spend hours at the gym and get no results while others seem to hardly exercise and are lean and firm? The reason is that some people know how to do fat burning workout routines which maximize their fat loss while minimizing their time at the gym.
If you want to have more free time, spend fewer hours at the gym, and still get great results, you need to read this article to the end and try doing the fat burning workout I outline here. You just need to combine the following exercises and you’ve got a massive workout.
1) Squats – This is an exercise which a lot of people ignore but which burns a lot of fat simply because it’s hard. You can make it even more difficult by holding dumbbells in both hands.
2) Push-ups – Even women can do this exercise (even if they place their knees on the floor). The push-up works the entire upper body and is excellent for toning arms and chest.
3) Jumping rope – Now we add a little cardio to our workout. You can easily build up a great sweat by jumping rope for just 5 minutes. In many cases this is more effective than 30 minutes of regular cardio.
4) Lunges – another leg exercise which some people find even harder than squats. Again, use dumbbells to make this a more strenuous exercise.
5) Stability ball jackknife – This is a massive abs workout and can really get your abs screaming for mercy within seconds.
6) Step-ups – Doing this fast while holding dumbbells in both hands can really get the blood pumping in your veins and get you to sweat profusely. I love this workout and it can be easily done at home.
7) Knees to chest jumps – Another cardio routine you can do at home. This fat burning cardio workout is something that can get you results even if you do it for just 1 minute. It’s that hard. It also works the legs and the abs in the process.
Use these 7 exercises and you’ve got a tremendous fat burning workout you can do at home or at the gym.